To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours , payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. You can save some time by completeing the paperwork online or printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment .
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
New Patient Forms
Please fill out the new patient intake form either online or print out before your appointment so we can expedite your first visit:
- Online Version: New Patient Intake Form
- Print Form: New Patient Intake Form
- HIPAA Patient Acknowledgement and Consent
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Form
- Workers' Compensation (WC) Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Returning Patient Forms
For your convenience, we have our Updated Patient History form below. You may print it off at home, fill it out, and bring it in to our office when you are due for a new completed update.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
You can find a map on the bottom of any page on this Web site. All you have to do is type in your address in the space provided and Google will provide you the best route to our office! If you have any issues finding our clinic, please call our office so we may assist you.